I am looking for a silhouette to grace the cover of my next book, and I’m thinking some of my hot fans might be able to help me out! If you have a photo that you think will make a great silhouette for my next book cover, post it on the Sex, Life, & Hannah Facebook page by March 30th (deadline extended!), get as many people to “like” your photo, and win the Ultimate Girl Package, valued at $300.
- You on the next Sex, Life, & Hannah book cover.
- Lingerie from CLO Intimates. Retail value: $125.
- A $50 gift certificate to Telltale Hearts Vintage.
- Jewelry from Celestemichelle. Retail value: $50.
- Eye shadow palettes from BH Cosmetics. Retail value: $50.
- A $25 gift certificate to Amazon.
- I am looking for a female silhouette. Sorry guys.
- I need a full body photo; not 3/4.
- Angles and curves make for good silhouettes, so show them off:)
- Post a photo that has a relatively plain background, not busy with a crowd of people or filled with furniture, posters, etc.
- This silhouette is for the Sex, Life, & Hannah Summer Season, so think “summer”. Maybe you have a great pic of yourself hanging out at the beach…
- You don’t have to do a photo shoot, you probably have the perfect picture from back in your heyday:)
- Win by getting people to like your photo on my wall. Share the photo on your wall and make sure people like the photo not the link so the vote registers.
- I prefer you not post any nude pictures because you know how Facebook can be, and both of the previous silhouettes on our book covers were artistic renditions of clothed women so you really don’t have to. However, if you are comfortable posting a tasteful photo (i.e. no nasty spread-eagle bush shots), go for it.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter, and live in North America.
- Contest ends 3PM, March 30th. Winner will be announced later that day, so if you entered, make sure you check back on the Sex, Life, & Hannah Facebook page on March 30th for instructions on how to claim your Ultimate Girl Package, otherwise we will have to pick the runner-up.
- Sex, Life, & Hannah reserves the right to disqualify photos deemed inappropriate, or photos we will not be able create a summer silhouette from. For example, if you post a photo of yourself in a parka, we won’t be able to use it for our Summer Season cover.