1. Slinky by Brownout – For when you’re channeling Starsky and Hutch. And not the 2004 version.
2. Music Sounds Better With You by Stardust – Music always sounds better when you’re in love. Love might bring us back together.
3. Gimme Shelter by Grand Funk Railroad – When you think the world has gone crazy and has piled up so much shit there’s no getting out, remember we’ve been there before, several times over.
4. Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant – Obviously feeling both enraged and depressed by the state of affairs.
5. Summerboy by Lady GaGa – I think this may be the anthem for the SLH Summer Season. Yes, I’ve started work on the next book. So stop being pissed off about the world:)
6. She’s Always In My Hair by Prince – Whenever I feel like givin’ up. Whenever my sunshine turns 2 rain. Whenever my hopes and dreams are aimed in the wrong direction. She’s always there. Tellin’ me how much she cares. She’s always in my hair.
7. Alligator by Tegan & Sara – Alligator tears must mean BIG tears cried over you…over you, over you. That’s what happens when you run around on me. ASSHOLE!