1. Yo Voy (Faze Action Remix) by Novalima – Disco with a world beat. Need I say more?
2. Solid Gold by The Golden Filter – Got turned on to these guys at the BFD music festival in the Bay area a few weeks ago. Amazing live performance. Lotsa thrashing and sweating and jumping around in a crowded tent…with lotsa people wearing nothing much except for board shorts and bikini tops.
3. Unfinished Sympathy by Massive Attack – A beautiful love song. You’re the book that I have opened, and now I’ve got to know much more…yes.
4. Stay The Same by Bent – This song makes me think about those moments in life that are so perfect you just want things to stay the same…
5. Whispers (feat. Kathy Diamond) by Aeroplane – I heard this song on KCRW. I had to stop everything, pump up the volume and start dancing around. And then I bought the song on iTunes, and put it on replay for the rest of the night.
6. Robot Man by Scorpions – Thank you Henry Rollins for making me aware that the Scorpions weren’t all about just cheesy love ballads. And thank you my hot man for then whipping out your entire Scorpions music collection and schooling me on why you love the Scorpions.