I think there’s certain feelings that you capture with such perfection you can’t help but want to feel them again. Like that feeling of connecting with someone, on every level, that sends you on a thrill ride for days. It’s better than any man-made high.
You can’t, you shouldn’t, deny yourself these perfect highs. Some might say this is selfish. I say, you’re only young and beautiful and sexual for such a brief period in the period that is your life, you must do it. You certainly won’t be able to do it when you’re buried at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
Here’s what I’ve been listening to in May:
1. Summertime by Janis Joplin
2. Pirate in the Water by Santigold
3. Lebanese Blonde by Thievery Corporation
4. Heartbreaker by Crazy P
5. Black & Blue by Miike Snow
6. Feel So Close by Calvin Harris
7. Bright Lights by Gary Clark Jr.
8. Hollywood Forever Cemetary Sings byFather John Misty