I ran across a note while snooping around my BFs Facebook page the other day… Something I recognized from a few years back that went around like a viral affair, but that I never got around to doing until this AM. Sometimes music is the only thing that will make you feel better and put a smile on your face. So here goes, my musical answers to 20 questions:
1. What do your friends think of you?
Tan Cañi – Alhoeverah – (So Gypsy…)
2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Badlife – My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult (“He’ll castrate your soul and penetrate your mind. Words are words no matter how you pay the price.”)
3. How would you describe yourself?
In My Dreams – Eels (“A force of nature on her own to be reckoned with.”)
4. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Unnatural Selection – Muse (“Another chance to erase it then repeat it again.”)
5. How do you feel today?
A Place Called Tarot – Tantra (Old disco remixed. Oh yeah.)
6. What is your life’s purpose?
In My Bed – Amy Winehouse (“…separate sex with emotion.”)
7. What is your motto?
Calle Sol – Nickodemus (Sun Street)
8. What do you think about very often?
Asylum Disciple – My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult (“Tie me up, in another world. Tie me up, tie me down, tie me up. Tie me up, in another world. Tie me up, tie me up, tie me up, tie me down…”)
9. What is 2 + 2?
Pretty Young Thing – Michael Jackson (“Now is the perfect time. Let me take you to the max.”)
10. What do you think of your best friend?
Heartbreaker – Pat Benatar (“You’re the right kind of sinner to release my inner fantasy.”)
11. What do you think of the person you like?
Everything is New – Jack Peñate (…that’s the way it feels.)
12. What is your life story?
Dancin’ Til Dawn – Lenny Kravitz (“Like a bullet from a gun, the DJ makes a run, when she feels a beat my baby, I can’t get her off the floor, she keeps me dancin’ til dawn.”)
13. What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Blind – Hercules and Love Affair (“As a child I knew that the stars could only get brighter…now that I’m older the stars shed light upon my face.”)
14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Black Sunglasses – Mount Sims (“Black. Black sunglasses. Black sunglasses, famous faces, obscene thoughts, scandalous places. No photos, no photos.”)
15. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Superstylin’ – Groove Armada (“Enter in the dance, plug it in an we begin.”)
16. What will they play at your funeral?
Summertime Rolls – Jane’s Addiction (“Fell into a sea of grass and disappeared among the shady blades…”)
17. What is your hobby/interest?
Lady (Hear Me Tonight) – Mood (“As we dance by the moonlight, can’t you see my delight?”)
18. What is your biggest fear?
Stay the Same – Bent
19. What is your biggest secret?
In Your Line – Telepathe (“I’ll leave it all behind, I’ll leave it all behind.”)
20. What do you think of your friends?
Fortune – Little Dragon (“Mountain of pearls to sooth the soul, gold and silver and silk to cover the old, clocks and rubies crushing these hard bones I’m going blind from too many shiny stones.”)