112. You know you’d do well in Australia when the last four Australians you met: 1. Asked you out. 2. When you told them you weren’t available, said “Australia is half way ’round the world, he’ll never find out.” 3. When you said, no thanks, said, “you know we’ve got the cleanest penises in the world”, 4. After you gave them a contemplative look, but still declined said, “alright. So… are you into girl-on-girl stuff?”
113. You know you’ve thrown a great party when you get an email that goes a little something like this: Yeah–ummm I woke up missing my dress…it was gold and black…have you seen it? BTW fab party! And I’m really really hung over. And I really love you guys. I’m gonna go throw up now.
114. You know you’re not gay if you’re still sleeping with the opposite sex. True story. It’s called bisexual.
115. You know everything in life comes down to a 50/50 chance, so you can’t NOT do something just because you’re afraid of rejection. Otherwise you’ll lose half your life to some ridiculous, fear-based, insecure notion.
116. You know what you should do if you’re single and have some cash? This: www.theyachtweek.com.